Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Salon Disinfection, How and Why

Leslie Roste, director of education for Barbicide and I were presenters at the Ohio Cosmetology Educators 33rd annual educational event this past weekend.  She spoke about salon disinfection and I did my men's hair program.

I was able to corner Leslie at a break and get her in front of my camera for a few sound bites on salon disinfection.  Here are links to the two videos we shot.  This video is on WHY salon disinfection is important.  This video is about HOW to do it.  The videos do not cover the amazing depth of the content of her program, but they do give the top three pitch points in each category.  Sort of a Twitter post of how and why salon disinfection is important.

Thank you Leslie for a thorough, informative and important presentation.

Thank you Ohio for inviting Marianna to present and share the programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment