Sunday, February 3, 2013

Get Excited and carry on!


Get excited and carry on

There has recently been a rage on in adapting the British World War two slogan “Keep Calm and Carry On”.  Versions of it have been adapted to any and many business situations and fecebook postings.  I am over it… almost.  I will do my version here and now and THEN I will officially be over it…

Get Excited and carry on!  That is my slogan for the Marianna Ultimate School tote pictured here happily posed with by students at Cutting Edge academy in Peoria, AZ north of Phoenix.  They love their totes and all the Marianna goods, manikins and supplies the totes can swallow up.  Speak with your Marianna sales representative today to learn more about these great school totes and the hot price we are currently offering.

Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment